Monday, January 15, 2007

Just to prove a point

This afternoon we had to go to the bank and then pick up a few things downtown. When I saw this, I was thankful that I was carrying my Bushnell Digital Camera with me.




This more than proves my point that these people are addicted to the Lotto. First off it's 3pm on a Monday afternoon and it's about a 100 degrees in the shade, much less standing out in the sun. Second, the drawing isn't until Wednesday night so these people are trying to get an early jump on buying their tickets (don't these people have jobs?)

But most important, someone won last week so the total is only 17 million reias (about $7.5 million US dollars). Now I know that will buy a lot of beans and rice but let's be serious. I ain't standing in that line unless the pot breaks 100 million. And even then I'd only be doing it to make my wife happy.

Can you imagine what would happen if we had Powerball here?

1 comment:

Mike Christian said...

POWERBALL US$180MILLION ON WEDNESDAY