Saturday, January 13, 2007

I guess having your own TV show isn't enough...


We spent the day at the beach today. I'll post pictures and comments tomorrow. In the meantime, thought you might get a kick out of this. This week Germany announced the opening of the Sponge Bob Amusment Park. Not to be out done, right here in Balneário Camboriú we've got our own Sponge Bob's car wash. And Bob ain't cheap either. I'd let them was my car as long as they'd promise to sing the goofy goober song while they did it.


UPDATE: I was looking over the blog when I realized something. Right below the phone number is a sign that says "Attention" and then has a crossed "E". That means "no parking" (não estacione). Course there is a parked car right in front of it. Evidence of a common saying here: There are no laws in Brazil, only suggestions...

No comments: