Thursday, February 8, 2007

This may be the dumbest thing I've ever heard in my life


This is Scott Wiese, or at least that's what his name is for the time being. He is from Forsyth IL and claims to be a huge Bears fan. So huge in fact that last week he made a public statement that if the Bears lost to the Colts in the Super Bowl, he would legally change his name to Peyton Manning.

Wiese made this ridiculous statement in a bar full of people who all witnessed him signing a document to the effect (more than 200 people).

Monday morning, the day after the Colts victory, Wiese started proceedings to change his name to Peyton Manning. He claims this sacrifice proves what a huge Bears fan he is. It proves to me that he is a couple of bricks shy of a load.

If I was Peyton Manning (the real one) I would sue to keep someone this stupid from being able to have the same name as me.

They'll probably end up making a DirecTV commercial together.

No comments: